Gal Gadot threatens to pull out of Wonder Woman sequel until Brett Ratner is removed


Earlier, she had posted on Instagram: “Bullying and sexual harassment is unacceptable! Gal Gadot has repeatedly in the past made it clear that she takes a strong stand against sexual harassment and harassers. Gadot had a few days ago backed out of a dinner honouring Ratner. She is, however, all set to reprise the role of Amazonian goddess Diana Prince in DC’s upcoming film Justice League. buys Brett out [of his financing deal] and gets rid of him,” a source told the outlet Page Six. But Gal says she will not be a part of the Wonder Woman sequel since Brett Ratner had helped finance the original film. She also knows the best way to hit people like Brett Ratner is in the wallet. 2017-11-12T12:18:21+00:00″>
Published:November 12, 2017 12:18 pm

Gal Gadot had previously backed out of a dinner honouring Brett Ratner. She also knows that Warner Bros has to side with her on this issue as it develops. “Brett made a lot of money from the success of ‘Wonder Woman,’ thanks to his company having helped finance the first movie. They can’t have a movie rooted in women’s empowerment being part-financed by a man ­accused of sexual misconduct against women,” the source added. We are all united in this time of change.”
For all the latest Entertainment News, download Indian Express App
© IE Online Media Services Pvt Ltd Gal Gadot, who rose to fame with DC’s Patty Jenkins directorial Wonder Woman, has said that she will be Wonder Woman again only if producer Brett Ratner, who has been accused of sexual harassment by multiple women in recent days, backs out of the next installment. I stand by all the courageous women confronting their fears and speaking out. Now Gadot is saying she won’t sign for the sequel unless Warner Bros. Together we stand. “She’s tough and stands by her principles.