Lawrence said there were “multiple reasons” for his exit, one of them being the first look poster which was released without any discussions with him. 0
Comment(s) Wanted to share this important message to all the fans who were Genuinely concerned.#LaxmmiBomb pic.twitter.com/XTr4gEvnoR
— Raghava Lawrence (@offl_Lawrence) May 25, 2019
Lawrence said he was overwhelmed with the love and support that came his way post his exit. Advertising
“… The producers are coming to Chennai to meet me. In his latest statement he shared Saturday, Lawrence said the producers of the film are set to meet him and the matter is completely in their hands. I’m overwhelmed with their genuine love. “I was very thrilled to do this film, as I almost waited very long to direct this film, spent a quality time on pre-production works and have also blocked my dates for this film.”
Lawrence had earlier said even though he has stepped down, he won’t hold back his script as it would be unprofessional and he respects Akshay a lot. Wanted to share this message to all the fans who were genuinely concerned.”
Dear Friends and Fans!!! “Post my tweet both Akshay Kumar sir fans and my fans have been requesting me to do this film. Advertising
The director, who was set to helm the Hindi remake of 2011 Tamil horror comedy Kanchana, announced his departure from the project on Twitter. It’s completely in their hands now, if I’m given proper self-respect for my job, then I’ll think about it. But trust me, I’m equally upset for the past one week as you are. Let’s see after the meeting.