Assistant director files police complaint against makers of Ayushmann Khurrana’s Bala


“It’s wrong to start shooting before the court has given its verdict. Ayushmann Khurrana’s legal team said in a statement, “What has been communicated to you is a malafide distortion of actual facts specially with regard to the proceedings of April 9, 2019. Our script is original and we will show that to the court when the matter comes up.”

0
Comment(s) Advertising

“I registered my concept with Screen Writers’ Association in 2016 while their script has been registered in 2018,” he added. In any event as the matter is sub judice and since the next date of hearing is June 10, 2019 we are are not commenting any further. This means they gave a misleading picture to the court. Advertising

Chandra had earlier filed a case in the Bombay High Court against Ayushmann Khurrana, the lead of the film, the director Amar Kaushik and producer Dinesh Vijan and had alleged that they had copied his idea of a balding man from one of his projects. Bala is currently in the second schedule of its filming. Chandra also moved the Bombay High court in vacation (May 29) in this regard and was not granted any relief. He has earlier worked with her in Dum Laga Ke Haisha and Shubh Mangal Saavdhan. In fact, Mr. At the last hearing, they said that they would take time to develop the script. How did they start shooting in 15 days? Ayushmann stars opposite Bhumi Pednekar in the film. But the makers might finish [a chunk of] the film by then and argue that since a lot of money is at stake, the court should rule in their favour,” Chandra said. I approached the vacation bench four days ago, but they stated that I should wait for the next hearing on June 10.